A JUNK FREE PLANET — 24 HRS — 7 DAY SERVICE AVAILABLE
Universal City Junk Removal, Junk Hauling, Hot Tub Removal
A hot tub is a great place to relax and unwind – until you don’t want it anymore. If you’re stuck with a big, bulky hot tub or spa at your home in Universal City………. A Junk Free Planet can help.
An old, unwanted or broken hot tub in Universal City can be a huge hassle. Too big and heavy to remove on your own, it quickly becomes an eyesore and consumes valuable space. With that in mind, A Junk Free Planet will come to the rescue.
Call Us Today! (818) 625-3977
Junk Removal, Junk Hauling, Hot Tub Removal Universal City
A Junk Free Planet
Universal City is an unincorporated area within the San Fernando Valley region of Los Angeles County, California, United States. Approximately 415 acres within and around the surrounding area is the property of Universal Pictures, one of the five major film studios in the United States: about 70 percent of the studio’s property is inside this unincorporated area, while the remaining 30 percent is within the Los Angeles city limits.
Located within the area of Universal City is the Universal Studios Hollywood film studio and theme park, as well as the Universal CityWalk shopping and entertainment center. Within the Los Angeles city limits lies 10 Universal City Plaza, a 36-floor office building for Universal and NBC; the Sheraton Universal; and the Universal Hilton. The Metro Red Line underground station of the same name is located opposite the 10 Universal Plaza.
Since 2011, your local junk removal service, “A Junk Free Planet”, has been relieving Universal City California of its Junk.
Universal City has more than its share of junk to get rid of. Just remember, we are very close to you, and can immediately take that junk out of your sight the day you need it removed.
Give us a call to book your appointment for junk removal today or early tomorrow morning!
Go Local! Support Your Local Junk Hauling and Junk Removal Business Servicing Universal City California!